Thursday, February 24, 2011

I need some help with motivation for working out. A co-worker sent me a training schedule for a half marathon. If I'm being honest, that is never going to happen. But I did look for a 5k training plan that would help me to improve my time. I found this:

http://www.halhigdon.com/5K%20Training/5-Kinter.htm

This looks like a doable, yet kind of intimidating plan. I'm thinking of starting Monday. For any runners out there, how do you get past the casual running stage to the actually enjoying it stage?

One thing I've been working on is not snacking when I'm not hungry. Something I've been doing is chewing eclipse gum. It is SO minty, that it makes food not sound that appetizing. It has been working pretty well!





1 comment:

  1. Wish I could help you here, but no matter how much I try to get into running, I always hate it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete